[DeTomaso] Air conditioner belt replacement

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Thu Jan 3 15:48:39 EST 2013

My $0.02

1. No need to remove any seat on any of my two Panteras to get the cover off
2. Get the Ipsco idler, then you can take it off and adjust without going
under the car. And you can install idler after the belt is installed, makes
it all easier
3. Belts always get a little longer, so be prepared to adjust once or twice

Ipsco: http://ipsco.org/Pantera%20Parts/Idler%20Pulley.htm

Mikael