[DeTomaso] Wilkinson dash

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Wed Jan 2 14:47:23 EST 2013

Ed what kind of a time frame are you looking at?

I have been working on the inserts but I don't know how far (or how soon)
I am going with it. I have a piece off to be covered in hydrographics
right now in a wood pastern to see how it comes out.

The wood pastern shown here is what I pulled off the car:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/gp/gp2.jpg
http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/gp/gp1.jpg

My set up is a bit different:

http://www.rc-tech.net/cars2/panttransam/dash/Dash1.jpg

But having the dimensions might open up opportunities for different inserts.

Gary