[DeTomaso] Wilkinson dash

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Wed Jan 2 14:23:13 EST 2013

Anyone know what a Wilkinson carbon fiber dash and center console cost?

What is the coat of just a Wilkinson fiberglass dash and center console with carbon fiber inserts? Anyone have some of this for sale?? :-)

Lastly, I want to install a Apple iPad mini in a 2 din 7" space in the center console with horizontal gauges. I found a few wireless cameras that can be used and controlled by the iPad for backup cameras and there is an app to control a GoPro cam as well, let alone play music, etc. yes I am a tech freak but how cool would this be? Comments welcome.

So does Wilkinson make a 2 din center console on carbon?

Thanks Ed

Sent from my bitchin' iPhone 5