[DeTomaso] Another 408C on the dyno - TFS 2V heads andWilkinson exhaust

Daniel C Jones daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 22:47:55 EST 2013

> I hadn't heard of Morel lifters before.

Morel's lifters are sold under a number of brands.  Lunati's SBF
hydraulic rollers
are the Morel street version.  We used the ones marketed by PBM which are the
street rollers.  The Pro Race version were not available at the time.
T/B is shorthand
for tie-bar (link bar type retrofit rollers).  HLT indicates a limited
travel lifter.

Dan Jones