[DeTomaso] Advice

CoatesR8 at aol.com CoatesR8 at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 12:44:27 EST 2013

A big thanks to everyone for all the input, I will pass on all your
comments
A very Happy New Year to you all from this side of the pond

michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

I would also want it shown on video with close up of numbers on a dyno
running with a written report before I paid to ship 500 lbs over 4,000  miles.
Photos of the build process if possible, specs and part numbers and  a
compression and leak down test after the dyno run.
Michael Shortt
On Dec 31, 2012 11:33 AM, "Julian Kift" <_julian_kift at hotmail.com_