[DeTomaso] New Project: Pantera Tool Roll/Bag

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:43:17 EST 2013

Update on the Tool Roll reproduction effort, I have finally received back
the original unit loaned to me to be used as a model (now repaired), and
will sending it back to its owner soon.

I have seen the first prototype and it is awesome, we are now sourcing the
original buckles and hardware and will be making them available soon.

No price yet, but I will offer both black leather ( not stock ) and black
vinyl ( stock ) units.

If you want to be notified when I have photos and prices, please respond to
this email.

Michael Shortt

Also looking to source all original tools, this is proving to be more
difficult.

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia