[DeTomaso] NPC: Daytona 500

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Wed Feb 27 11:49:21 EST 2013

It's a fun romp, as far as race footage, they used three former NASCAR
chassis to construct camera cars that could film at speed ( around 100 mph
) so it looks more real than most attempts before that film.
The story is loosely based on Tim Richmond and Rick Hendrick.

I however don't know a lot of Brain Surgeons who would be attracted to a
Stock Car driver, but I guess it could happen.

Michael