[DeTomaso] Stock seats upholstery kit

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Feb 26 13:07:29 EST 2013

In a message dated 2/25/13 10 01 15, skinnerdskinner at yahoo.com writes:

> I was just about to order that kit from SACC for my 71.  Any other
> thoughts on where to get correct fitting, and correct for the year, seat covers?
>

>>>The beauty of the SACC kits is that they are suitable for amateurs; you
remove the old material, and then the new stuff just slides over the seat
and is secured with a big zipper up the back.   The Pantera vendors like Hall
Pantera sell reproductions of the original upholstery, but it has to be
installed in a professional manner.   If you're not skilled at upholstery, that
means taking it to a shop.

BTW I think Tomas got a lemon; I have shipped several SACC kits to people
overseas and have heard no other complaints.   I bet if Tomas spoke with the
SACC people, they would do what it takes to make it right?