[DeTomaso] Here you go, KIrby . . . (NPC - they can't keep up)

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Mon Feb 25 18:48:13 EST 2013

Gotta love a NA motor!  But have you ever driven a turbo car?  I have a
Miata (99 cubic inches) w/ 300 rwhp and it is a little fun!

You have the record for the fastest mile for a Pantera, so we must all bow
down to you.

225mph for the mile is not all that fast . . . . just a little faster than
any of my junk.

all the best!

David in Durango