[DeTomaso] Here you go, KIrby . . . (NPC - they can't keep up)

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:53:57 EST 2013

Thanks for the link.
Getting the rear tires to hook up is a challenge....

Personally, I think the 662HP flywheel is underrated...
A guy on the GT500 forum (or was it the SVT forum?) took a stock car off
the showroom to the dyno and turned 600+ at the rear wheels.

I don't know... maybe Steve Hawkins can be more informative... He drove my
car on Sunday.
:-)

Makes for a helluva everyday driver though...
BTW, I'm getting right at 17mpg on my daily commute.

Kirby