[DeTomaso] NPC - Yesterday's Nascar wreck

P6746 at aol.com P6746 at aol.com
Sun Feb 24 20:07:26 EST 2013

That's Shirley Muldowney (formally Cha Cha) of right here in Schenectady,
NY.  Watch "Heart Like a Wheel" if you get a chance.  I think I  mentioned
that I met both Shirley and Don "Big Daddy" Garlits at a hotel bar in
Phoenix a year ago last October.  Bob Reid

In a message dated 2/24/2013 6:28:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,