[DeTomaso] Starters W vs. C

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 19:59:08 EST 2013

Yeah... there's long nose and short nose and it can be manual or
automatic or... just be careful fitting it when the parts guy says
"this one is for automatic and this one is for manual".  Their data is
often wrong.  Aaaand it looks like it gets even more complicated as
years go by.

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/archive/index.php/t-666875.html

sean