[DeTomaso] Starters W vs. C

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 17:16:03 EST 2013

Don,

I think the difference is between automatic and manual tansmission, not W vs C.  I bought an IMI Hi Torque starter:

http://www.hitorque.com/Default.asp

Their web site could be better, but I know the owner and he is fanatical about quality.  He said he has sold starters to at least one vendor.  Some major companies are buying his starters, including UPS.

Ken