[DeTomaso] Electrical Issues AGAIN

Phil Lockett montecarlo296 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 11:32:37 EST 2013

Richard,
If the new switch doesn't sort it, check the earth between the light units and the body, and that the bulbs are working and are connecting nicely into their holders - If the resistance is too high(Or low) in the flasher/blinker circuit, the flasher unit will struggle to cycle properly and produce either constantly on, constantly off, or constantly on but dim flashers.

If none of those work, a new flasher unit would be my next guess.

Phil