[DeTomaso] Pan replacement

dave londry davel at emspace.com
Tue Feb 19 15:24:10 EST 2013

I'm pretty sensitive because an earlier engine put or pull must have
whacked the trunnion.
The mounting plate had more winkles in it than a SharPei
  and the hole on the trunnion was about double size.
The morons must have just reamed it so they could get the shaft in
diagonally.
After I pounded it all out it still took a lot of trials to get it lined
up to the shaft and stay lined up when tightened.
dave