[DeTomaso] Electrical Issues AGAIN

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Tue Feb 19 09:40:51 EST 2013

Dear Richard,

               I am no electrical expert, but I have an opinion!
"Everything" goes through the hazard blinker and I have had it go wonky
on both of my Panteras.   I don't recall them having the same symptoms
as you describe, but there is some similarity.   The gauges should not
be part of a hazard blinker malfunction, AFAIK.

              Is it correct that after you properly connected the
battery that all the electricals were back to their pre-paint shop
normal function?  If yes, then I think that the hazard switch is
suspicious.  The other more elusive possibility is the common grounding
problem that can manifest itself in numerous ways, I am told.

              I hope SOBill has the answer.

                               Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles