[DeTomaso] little off topic

Freddy Henningsen fredhen at online.no
Mon Feb 18 16:57:44 EST 2013

Julian

Thanks for the good info :) import rules in Norway is quite spessiel. we are not in the EU and customs regulations for cars are probably the worst in the world: (on cars that are 30 years or Older it is "only" 25% tax on the car and all shipping costs. I can take one example, my daughter wants a mustang 2005 or later. like this

http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/object?finnkode=29763715

it may cost 25-35t us? in Norway after all taxes 151,000. - us!!!!

Or a 3 year old Camaro

http://www.finn.no/finn/car/used/object?finnkode=36177785.

  'm not sure what such costs in the U.S. but in Norway 175000.-us!!

Even shipping from uk is more expensive than from usa. I paid 1200us to carry home 7207 from Califirnia and 2000us for carrying the last 1000km in Norway: (as I see it, you probably just right.I should  look for a 80-82 model :)

Freddy