[DeTomaso] little off topic

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 18 15:02:09 EST 2013

Freddy...

I have had a number of Corvettes before the Pantera. I think you could find a nice 79-81 Corvette for under 10,000 (US). I think the 80-81 years are more desirable because of front and rear bumper changes, but that's just me! The 79 is still nice. If you find a 1980 true California Car chances are it may have the 305 engine because of the smog laws that years. The rest of the states Cars got the 350 engine. Both good engines! The 81 Corvette was the last year to come with a Carb.,  in 82 they came with Fuel Injection which might be a better choice because of the cold and altitude? One good thing is that there are many Corvette Vendors and you can find any part you might need!

One other thing, as nice as these Cars are they are not High Horse Power cars maybe185-225 hp, but still hold there own, and there are many things you can add to increase HP if Norway will let you! LOL

I think the Corvette would be a Great Car for the wife and She may not let you drive it!?

Good Luck with your search, let us know if you find something.

Curt