[DeTomaso] little off topic

Freddy Henningsen fredhen at online.no
Mon Feb 18 13:57:44 EST 2013

Hello everyone :)
 a little off topic but I have a wife who wants a 79-81 corvette Stingray :)
she does not like to run the panteraen since it is manual transmission: (I
had hoped I could surprised her this summer with a corvette :) it must be
black or purple and must be in good condition. The problem may be in my
budget: (10,000. - Us is my limit, the problem is that the Norwegian
government takes about 5000. - Us to get it in to Norway: (so total becomes
15000.-us. Someone who has such a for sale?, or know someone who has one for
sale?, or know of one that is for sale in usa? :) thanks for any feedback.

Freddy (7207) high up in the cold north Norway :)