[DeTomaso] Interview With Tom Tjaarda

Denny Morse denman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 04:08:17 EST 2013

On Thu, Feb 14, 2013 at 9:38 AM, <MikeLDrew at aol.com> wrote:

> In a message dated 2/14/13 9 15 10, jjdetrich at gmail.com writes:
>

> > When is someone going to write a book about Tom and all this stuff. He's
> > the last of the great Italian designers. At the very least, how do we
> make
> > sure that all this gets preserved. Mike?

> months ago.   It's all in Italian, however....

There is always Google Translate! It will do entire websites, documents,
paragraphs, etc.  Whatever you can paste into a browser. Here's an example.

  http://translate.google.com/#it/en/Pantera

I use Google translate all the time when I'm traveling outside the country
and it works amazingly well. It can also speak the translation in the
language of your choice.

Denny
----