[DeTomaso] Fwd: Sad news....

Boyd Casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 11:30:25 EST 2013

Dear fellow Pantera Brethren,
Although I didn't know Dave personally any time we lose  a member or fellow
enthusiast  ( I don't want to sound corny or ridiculous) but it's in some
way like "a ripple in the force"
 I don't know if it's just a coincidence but some members were just
discussing passing the torch on to the younger generation to keep the
Pantera ( as well as other collectible autos  alive and active.  The
average age of our members is  ( I believe ) on the down hill side of 45.
 So perhaps someone from Team Pantera of Orange County could suggest
forming  a Trust or foundation in Dave's name with the goal to introduce
 and educate younger people (both men and women) about the pleasures one
can find  pursuing and getting involved in this hobby as well as the
wonderful people one can meet.
Just an idea I thought I would kick out there and see if anyone runs with
it.
Boyd

Hi guys,

I just learned that Dave Rudderow, the president of Team Pantera of Orange
County, passed away suddenly, and peacefully, on Tuesday.   My condolences
go out to his family, and to everybody in TPOC, for this great loss....:<(