[DeTomaso] Rayton Fissore/Laforza Magnum (SUV Designed by Tjaarda)

John Zeedick Pantera351C at Hotmail.Com
Sat Feb 16 10:36:02 EST 2013

Isn't this the SUV that broke the crash barrier when the where testing it?

I think the headlights were from an Audi 4000

I would not mind having one myself!!

John"I need anew project"Z