[DeTomaso] [Fordnatics] Cold start timing advance physics?

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 02:57:20 EST 2013

Wait... what?  Timing is retarded for cold start.  The white wire on
the Ford electronic gizmo Duraspark II is just for that.
http://webpages.charter.net/1bad6t/duraspark.html

Also this.
http://www.achewood.com/index.php?date=06202012 2nd to last panel:

"hand throttle down, key on, foot on starter stalk, mixture control
out, turn engine, adjust spark advance to terrain gradient, release
parking brake, clutch in, select gear, check charge, adjust throttle,
advance.  Come on, man.  Cease the rannygazoo!

This damn car is like 6 tickets to the same organ! No wonder all you
old folks got muttershanks and wrecked attention!"

But I might be misunderstanding the conversation.  And I have muttershanks.

sean