[DeTomaso] Interview With Tom Tjaarda

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Thu Feb 14 15:27:20 EST 2013

"Hey everyone, I saw this youtube interview with Tom Tjaarda.  He
discusses how he got his big break in automobile design and his
contributions to the industry.  He also goes into how he is archiving
his career.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOjcyerk5GY

My apologies if this had previously been sent out."

This is a nice little video . . .and I learned some things, too!  Some time back I suggested someone do a Pantera specific 20 questions w/ Mr. Tjaarda - but no one had the attachments to undertake the project. At least we have this now.

The Pope
Leading the way in the etrernal search for
Hot Blues, Cold Beer, Fast Cars
& Warm, Willin' Wimmenz.