[DeTomaso] New Pantera Owners?

Mikael mikael_hass at mail.tele.dk
Wed Feb 13 16:42:04 EST 2013

Good thing that most can't buy a Pantera in their 20s due to lack of cash,
space to park/fix etc. Because then there would be nothing to look forward
to when you get older. Everything in life would be downhill from the age of
29, right?

20s: Fun, energy, parties, sampling women
40-50s: Decent house, a few fun cars
70s: Look forward to sitting down again...

Mikael