[DeTomaso] Detomaso Publicity and Enthusiasm...was Re: New Pantera Owners?

LS lashdeep at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 13 13:26:37 EST 2013

35 is too old...I would've bought mine right out of college if I didn't have other cars on my "Must Own" list before it.

If you want the passion of Detomaso to live on, we need to start training the youth very early.

My 5 yr old nephew is already getting bombarded with car related items and he's ridden in the Pantera as well.

Who will run the clubs? Who will carry on the marque?

The recent Jackie Stewart BBC documentary was one of the best pieces of Detomaso publicity I've seen in a LONG, LONG time.

We need more to promote the marque.

LS

central
wines-spirits   est 1934