[DeTomaso] New Pantera Owners?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 12:24:15 EST 2013

[Wow, John, I did not know that!]      My first Pantera "appeared" at our office parking one day back in about 1978.  My wife bought it to surprise me with.  She can not remember how she found out about a Pantera, or who she bought it from.  Neither one of us can remember when/where we bought the second one (yes, we're getting old), but we had to sell it in 1984 when the economy in Texas crashed.  I bought my third Pantera in about 2000 - actually it was the second one, that I Googled Pantera, got into POCA, talked to Judy, and she told me who the then current owner was (Willie MacKewan - Redlands, CA).  It took me two years to get him to sell it to me - bought it back!    ---BILL LEWIS