[DeTomaso] New Pantera Owners?

Bill Moore Bill at Incendium.com
Tue Feb 12 20:08:43 EST 2013

Purchased 6480 in 2011, way past 35, I wish.

Bill in Calgary.

-----Original Message-----
From: detomaso-bounces at poca.com [mailto:detomaso-bounces at poca.com] On Behalf
Of Tony DiGiovanna
Sent: February-12-13 4:53 PM
To: detomaso at poca.com
Subject: [DeTomaso] New Pantera Owners?

I'm kind of wondering if anyone is going to buy our Panteras when we're done
with them.
This economic recession may keep the guys in their 30s out of the market.
Then, they and the guys below them, will be more interested in hopping up
the electric motor and controller drive trains.
Do we have any new Pantera owners since 2008 under 35 out there?  Raise your
hand...