[DeTomaso] NPC - How do you E-bay? But now with Detomaso Content.

Phil Lockett montecarlo296 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 12 09:29:01 EST 2013

There are two things to bear in mind for ebaying internationally:

When selling, it is down to specifying overseas postage, if you don't, it doesn't appear on international sites.
When buying/searching go into advanced search, then location, then check, "any country/region". The only problem with this is that there is some problem with crossover between countries - In UK we have "Cars" and "Vehicle parts and accessories" as  separate categories - wheras the US has everything under "Motors", and there is no crossover between sites, so you have to trawl everything without filtering by category.

I have been looking at these angles lately. I have some (possibly walnut) dashboard insets for a Detomaso Innocenti Mini. As new old stock, but the cars are very rare in the UK and they are for LHD. Any ideas where would be best to shift them?