[DeTomaso] cars owned

The Goyaniuks andriykoisg at yahoo.ca
Tue Feb 12 06:50:35 EST 2013

Here is my boring list:

1) 1974 Ford Capri Mk.I, 2.8 (new - loved it and drove it until 1990 - sold it for the Pantera)
2) 1970 Chevy SS (bought as a winter car in 1975)
3) 1974 DeTomaso Pantera (still have it - bought in Calgary 1990)
4) 1992 Ford Escort (hatchback) (new)
5) 1994 Jeep Cherokee Ltd (bought in 1996)
6) 1998 Jeep Cherokee Ltd (bought in 2000 - still have it)
7) 2002 Ford Focus SE (Station Wagon) (new - still have it)

Not a very exciting list - but there you have it. My 38 years of car ownership

BG