[DeTomaso] cars owned

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 19:13:25 EST 2013

Yes, butŠ  I still miss driving my 68 Mustang more than I look forward to
driving my 01 Viper.  The Viper is MUCH faster, but that only counts at
the race track.  In the meantime, putting around town in an old METAL car
is much more enjoyable than driving a much faster plastic car.  Sure, the
Miatas, Supras, etc. are mostly metal, but they still have a lot of
plastic in them.

I think that's it.  The older cars were styled to look cool, plus they
have that metal on rubber feeling.  You can't match that with a modern
plastic car.

I also prefer a carburetor over all of that electronic crap.
--
Will