[DeTomaso] NPC: A great "sleeper"

Kirby Schrader kirby.schrader at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 15:03:39 EST 2013

Definitely a nice clean build.... A 'stock' looking Chevelle except for the
wheels.

I suppose at some point... one can say you can have too much horsepower?
:-)
1000HP on pump gas...

Getting it to the ground is the hard part. I'm not a big fan of tire smoke
generators, personally.

I do agree with his comment though on how tractable engines can be these
days and then crank out so much power. I am truly impressed with my GT500.
Easy to drive, gets 24mpg on the open road, but goes like hell when you
floor it.

In fact, I find that it can bite you fast if you don't pay attention...

FWIW,
Kirby