[DeTomaso] NPC: A great "sleeper"

Dick Koch arkoch at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 11 11:33:25 EST 2013

There are many quality car builds that I could reference.  One in
particular that I have come across lately really incorporates one of the
most well thought out configurations, that uses state of the art
components, put together in a well balanced configuration.

To appreciate this fantastic car, that incorporates unique components
like a computer adjustable and controlled transmission and other top of
the line components, click on the link below to "go for a ride" in this
1,400 hp street machine with the builders and hear about the build.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/wwXm7VAWyHg

Dick Koch - Atlanta