[DeTomaso] (no subject)

David Fisher fisher95020 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 23:48:36 EST 2013

I'm having a blast reading the car lists, and since they've mutated to
include bikes, I cant resist taking my own trip down memory lane

Keystone 50cc mini bike
Honda 50 mini bike
Honda xl75
Yamaha yz80 - came as a box of parts
68 VW bug - flat black with swastika scratched on the doors. Broken clutch
cable. First car
69 VW bug converted to baha bug
67 VW bug, chopped - what can i say.. Bugs were dirt cheap
Yamaha rd400
Suzuki dr125
Yamaha yz250
Yamaha RZ 350 - one of the best
Honda civic
63 triumph spitfire
74 bmw bavaria
Honda ccb550x
89 Nissan 240sx - finally out of college with a real income!
91 Nissan 300zx
Honda cr250 quad/ yamaha blaster quad
Various nissan and toyota 4x4s, honda civics
93 mazda mx3 v6 -awesome little car
85 Saab turbo
Honda ns400R triple 2 stroke - wish I had kept this one
72 bmw 2002 - kept if for a long time
93 mazda rx7
98 BMW M3
more vans, SUVs
99 Audi 6 4.2
01 Audi TT AWD
02 BMW R1200
03 Suzuki gsx1000
04 Aprilia Tuono
04 Yamaha Banshee
02 Audi 6 4.2
05 Yamaha WR450
06 Honda CR450F
99 Ferrari 355 Spyder
06 Merc SLK55
06 VW Touareg V10 TDI
07 Merc SL55
62 Jag XKE Coupe
56 Porsche 550 replica
73 Pantera
72 Alfa GTV2000
09 Aprilia 550 SXV

I guess I must sheepishly admit that I have done my part for warming the
planet.