[DeTomaso] NPC - How do you E-bay?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sun Feb 10 15:36:30 EST 2013

In a message dated 2/10/13 12 27 14, charlesmccall at gmail.com writes:

> I'm wondering if this configuration means that many Americans won't even
> see
> the auction, hence the question. If you were looking for a steering wheel,
> would you include international sellers as well?
>

>>>Yes, and I would not characterize it ONLY as a Pantera wheel.   The
Prototipo was OEM on higher-end Euro Porches and was a popular aftermarket wheel
for many other cars as well.   So I would call it a Momo Prototipo 350mm
wheel (they also came in a much smaller size for use in open-wheel formula
cars), mention the dish (the first-gen Prototipo as used on the '72-ish Euro
GTS was completely flat, whereas the later ones like yours have a slight dish
to them), and then only secondarily state that was original equipment on
your GT5-S.