[DeTomaso] NPC - How do you E-bay?

Charles McCall charlesmccall at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 15:26:47 EST 2013

Hi all

When you go looking for stuff on e-bay, do you typically include "look for
international sellers"? or do you just settle for the standard search?

I just put a used Momo Prototipo on e-bay, and think I have everything
configured properly. (Can you tell I don't do this often?) However, since
the wheel is physically in Spain, and I would be shipping internationally
from here, that's how I configured the auction - as an "International
Seller" from the US point of view.

I'm wondering if this configuration means that many Americans won't even see
the auction, hence the question. If you were looking for a steering wheel,
would you include international sellers as well?

Thanks!

Charles McCall
Raising Pantera Awareness Across Europe
1985 DeTomaso Pantera #9375