[DeTomaso] Throttle cable.

parapantera@aol.com parapantera at aol.com
Fri Feb 8 22:11:22 EST 2013

Years ago when I did my hand control conversion I called Lokar for a "custom length" cable.  If I recall correctly they make an O.E. length cable with the correct fittings on each end.  The Pantera cable IS NOT in their catalog, you have to call and ask.  Try giving them a call and ask for a Pantera cable 4 inches longer.

Sent from my HTC One™ S on T-Mobile. America’s First Nationwide 4G Network.