[DeTomaso] NPC (mostly): Cars you have owned

Sean Korb spkorb at gmail.com
Fri Feb 8 09:36:32 EST 2013

The chimney was coming at *me* fast!  Seriously!

It really was.  After Hurricane Fran in 1996 I went outside and saw my
car pummeled with bricks.  I thought the frat house next door was
having a go at my car but my roommate pointed up to the next door
neighbor.

I should have sued the pants off of him but.. the car was worth about
$300 bucks and had $3000 woth of body damage.  It was academic.  I
still raced it until 2001.