[DeTomaso] NPC (mostly): Cars you have owned

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 23:38:48 EST 2013

We've done this before, and I liked it then too.

67 Cougar, 289 automatic, white, very straight, rear ended by a drunk on
the 8th day of ownership
68 Mustang, 302 automatic, switched to top loader after burning up 3
automatics, used that car up
84 Mustang GT Turbo, strangely that's one I really miss, great commuter,
plus plenty of grunt for passing, traded it in on the 93 Cobra
93 Mustang Cobra, Red, Vortech, I would still have it today if the punks
wouldn't have kept stealing it.
67 Mustang Fastback, 289 then 428 2x4s, 5 speed in white/blue GT500 trim,
too loud, extremely fast
97 Mustang Cobra, hated that car, lots of power, but it felt like a Toyota
72 Pantera, favorite so far
01 Viper GTS ACR, Sapphire Blue

--
Will