[DeTomaso] Pantera going to Montana...

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Wed Feb 6 19:10:53 EST 2013

Hi guys,

A guy from Montana committed Grand Thef Auto, and *stole* this Pantera for
$45K today:

http://www.specialtysales.com/car.php?carnum=3665

The previous owner had paid $75K, and the car has way over $100K in it.

He is picking it up from the Bay Area on Saturday, and plans to drive it
home to Montana.   I haven't spoken to him yet or got his contact info, but I
presume he will take I-80 into Nevada and then turn north and go through
Idaho.

I'd like to welcome him to the fraternity by giving him contact info for
people along the way, so that perhaps he might visit some (even get a place to
stay for the night?) or at least have somebody to reach out to if the car
fizzles out somewhere (not that I would expect it to--it is a VERY
well-sorted car).

So, if you are anywhere along his potential route, please contact me
off-list if you'd like to offer potential aid this weekend.

Thanks!