[DeTomaso] bleeding clutch setup -cnc & pantera east setup

Brian mazdastuff at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 6 19:03:56 EST 2013

I do have a speed bleeder on the slave and I did read about using the container with fluid on Mike Dailey's website.  At least I am better off than earlier as I had no ideas about what to try next.
Tomorrow will be a better day.  I' m sure of it, maybe. 8-D
Brian

Sent from the Great State of Texas

>>> Brian
>>> Fulshear,Texas