[DeTomaso] vacuum pump

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Wed Feb 6 18:19:03 EST 2013

Failed to mention earlier, there are infinity of military vehicles that use a
venturi / draft tube arrangement on the exhaust pipe to suck dirt out of the air
cleaner pre-cleaner, another data point.

Think you'd want to put the miniature draft tubes as close to the exhaust
outlets as possible, where the pressure is lowest but velocity the same.

GD