[DeTomaso] vacuum pump

Guido deTomaso guido_detomaso at prodigy.net
Tue Feb 5 18:35:12 EST 2013

Gotta be better than "sealed crankcase" ( which is nothing )  ... maybe even
better than road draft tube.  That exhaust is zipping by faster than the
slipstream, I reckon.

Also Keith Martin of SCM claimed some success at reducing the blow-by on an old
Ferrari he was thrashing.  Reducing it getting into the cabin that is.

GD