[DeTomaso] NPC Collective question

Jerry Knotts knottsj at galstar.com
Tue Feb 5 17:06:08 EST 2013

He is not particularly mechanically adept.  He works 50 to 75 hours a
week, has a wife, has a child, has a house, yata, yata. He is looking
for something to drive to work occasionally, is different and distinct,
can be tracked occasionally.  The essence of the sports car.  It used to
be an MG TD or TR-4 or Healey. Also that it won't depreciate and can be
worked on by a local mechanic for big ticket items.  They also have two
other cars for daily commute and grocery getting.

I just sold a Cobra kit car with a 351C.  I can't tell you the number of
times people remarked that it was neat that I had a real motor instead
of a 5.0 APU to drive around.

jerry