[DeTomaso] vacuum pump

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Mon Feb 4 02:42:51 EST 2013

I have used the method I describe below. I run hose from both valve
covers to the air cleaner base and nothing to the intake. I don't have
any kind of valve in either valve cover. That means that any blow by
exits into the air cleaner and gets burned. Also, if vacuum is present
in the crankcase due to engine braking clean air goes into the
crankcase.

Tomas