[DeTomaso] vacuum pump

Justin Greisberg justingreisberg at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 3 20:51:36 EST 2013

that's a great idea that I didn't think of.  My fancy billet oval air cleaner does not have a vacuum fitting on it but it makes sense to run the PCV off the air filter.  that would seem to eliminate any concerns for vacuum problems off the throttle body.  not sure if i should run the brakes off the air cleaner as well or throttle body, or electric pump...