[DeTomaso] NPC: Radar/Laser Detector

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 22:29:36 EST 2013

I had always planned on getting a Valentine, but then I stopped getting
stopped for speeding.  I don't know if it is luck or experience.

And I nearly always drive over the limit.  Maybe it is the higher speed
limits these days.  When the limit is 70mph, you can get where you are
going pretty fast at 74-79mph.  When it was 55mph, you had to go 70mph to
feel like you were making progress.  And you'll get stopped for 15mph, but
you won't normally at 4-9mph.

--
Will