[DeTomaso] Engine Break In - Oil Pump Prime

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Sat Feb 2 11:54:17 EST 2013

What about a small supplemental electric pump pump? Let say I have been
working on a car fro 2 years or it has just been sitting while I drive
other cars. Would it be feasible to have a hookup; even if it was a
temporary removable hookup  for an electric pump to lubricate the system
before firing it up?