[DeTomaso] Engine Break In - Oil Pump Prime

sean mundy seanmundy at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 1 21:50:55 EST 2013

I've finally got my ZF and new engine back in my car and getting closer to first startup.
After filling up with oil I am trying to spin the oil pump to prime the engine but I'm not seeing results.
I have spun my drill in reverse and clockwise for over a minute each way but no oil has yet emerged
from the rockers and into the top of the heads.  The drill has way more drag in the reverse direction but nothing
is happening.  Do I got this right?  Thanks, Sean