[DeTomaso] Pavesi Targa for sale!

R.J willibillie at live.de
Tue Dec 31 07:42:04 EST 2013

Hi Guys,
I'm a bit curios. If i remember right, the car was up or sale about two or three years ago at Sportwagen Engel. Nowhere else, not on his homepage is the car mentioned. Could it be, that tis particular page wasn't updated for some time? The other DT ads also look old and familar to me.

Happy new year,

Roland